In 2014, CVS Lane and Consolidated Properties formed a Retail Partnership targeting to build a portfolio of supermarket anchored neighbourhood shopping centres. The Retail Partnership’s intention is to source assets with development or value adding potential.
Sites purchased to date include;
- Coles Casuarina is located in the coastal town of Casuarina, NSW, approximately 120kms south east of Brisbane.
- Upon completion, Coles Casuarina will be a neighbourhood shopping centre comprising a Coles anchored supermarket and at least eight specialty stores plus 237 car parks.
- Construction is expected to complete in March 2016.
Karalee Shopping Village
- The Karalee Shopping Village is located in a high growth residential locality approximately 25 kilometres south west of the Brisbane CBD.
- The site is an established 5,800 square meter neighbourhood shopping centre anchored by a full line Woolworths supermarket and 16 speciality stores.
- The Retail Partnership has entered into an option agreement to purchase two adjacent development lots that include development approval for the construction of a Coles supermarket and additional speciality retail stores.